· Linguistic Technologies, Inc. (hereafter, the Company) only collects personal information when clients contract for services or update their user profiles.
· We ask for information such as name, email, zip code, birthday, gender, occupation, and writing experience/proficiency.
· This information is used by the Company to conclude transactions with clients, make subsequent contact with them, and to provide anonymous assessments and reporting services in completion of its obligations to them.
· The Company collects writing samples for the primary purpose of generating detailed, accurate reports that detail the linguistic properties of the samples.
· Additionally, writing sample(s) may be used by the Company to conduct research pursuant to the improvement of its products and services.
· The Company makes every effort to prevent clients from accessing either the writing samples or personal information of any other client.
· The Company neither sells nor rents personal information or writing samples.
· The company does not share personal information except in the course conducting formal research with research partners under conditions of nondisclosure.
· In no event does the Company disclose any information collected from its clients to other businesses to use for purposes of solicitation, advertising, unsolicited e-mail or spamming, harassment, invasion of privacy, or otherwise objectionable conduct.
· The Company may update this policy. The Company will notify you about significant changes in the way its treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in the client’s account profile or by placing a prominent notice on this site.